Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that chops and rinses entrails, fat, and other condemned or inedible parts of carcasses preparatory to rendering: Starts hasher machine and feeds meat onto machine conveyor or into hopper by hand or using pitchfork or shovel.
- 2) Turns valves to admit water into revolving drum of washer that rinses chopped meat.
- 3) Dismantles and cleans machine, using wrench and water hose.
- 4) May cut up whole carcasses, using cleaver.
- 5) May chill pieces of fat with ice before hashing.
Is being a "HASHER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HASHER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HASHER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HASHER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 4798