Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Fits, assembles, and inspects harp actions to obtain specified tolerances and operation: Reams metal parts, using machine tools and handtools.
- 2) Rivets components to assemble action lines, using riveting machine.
- 3) Inspects action line with level and micrometer to maintain specified tolerance and moves parts to inspect operation.
- 4) Assembles action lines between action plates and assembles other metal parts onto plates to complete assembly.
- 5) Inspects and oils completed action.
Is being a "HARP-ACTION ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HARP-ACTION ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HARP-ACTION ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HARP-ACTION ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 4791