Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Threads breast shields, buckles, snaps, and other hardware devices on straps of parachute harness to position them for stitching into place: Clamps harness onto table with wire clamps.
- 2) Slides canvas breast shield fitted with snap onto one harness strap and slides shield fitted with buckle ring onto other strap.
- 3) Attaches pair of backstraps to harness and slides snap onto one strap and buckle ring onto other strap.
- 4) Crosses backstraps and pulls them through buckles mounted on opposite harness straps.
- 5) Places assembled harness in bin.
Is being a "HARNESS RIGGER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HARNESS RIGGER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HARNESS RIGGER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HARNESS RIGGER"
Job Number: 4787