Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Places new harness assembly and loom beam in loom to prepare loom to weave different pattern: Unbolts reed and drop wires, wires, and unhooks pattern control cords from harness frames to release harness assembly in loom.
- 2) Removes harness assembly and loom beam from loom, using hoist.
- 3) Bolts or screws new reed and drop wires in place on loom.
- 4) Positions harness frames in loom and connects pattern control cords to frames.
- 5) Positions loom beam on brackets, using hoist.
- 6) May level harness frames.
- 7) May place pattern chain on loom.
Is being a "HARNESS PLACER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HARNESS PLACER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HARNESS PLACER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HARNESS PLACER"
Job Number: 4785