Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Reconditions and prepares harness frames for looms preparatory to drawing-in or storage: Inspects and replaces damaged heddles, slide rods, side hooks, and frame hooks.
- 2) Removes or inserts heddles in harness frame for change in cloth style, according to pattern.
- 3) Counts, measures with gauge, or connects harness to electric counting machine to determine number of heddles.
- 4) Spaces heddles in sections between heddle rod hooks.
- 6) May convey harnesses to drawing-in department, using handtruck.
Is being a "HARNESS BUILDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HARNESS BUILDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HARNESS BUILDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HARNESS BUILDER"
Job Number: 4782