Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Attaches hinges to wooden bifold doors with power screwdriver, working as member of three-member crew: Pushes cart of matched doors to feed end of conveyor.
- 2) Removes and places matched pair of doors face to face on their side edges onto conveyor that conveys doors to stop guide under jigs.
- 3) Places off-set hinges in jigs; and flips switch to activate bars that grasp, lift, and hold doors in position under jigs.
- 4) Screws hinges to doors, using power screwdriver, to join doors.
- 5) Depresses foot bar to release joined doors onto conveyor for subsequent packing.
Is being a "HARDWARE ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HARDWARE ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HARDWARE ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HARDWARE ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 4781