Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Attaches hands to faces of clocks and watches: Places movement in holding fixture of hand staking tool.
- 2) Positions hour hand on hour wheel and forces hand over arbor to secure friction tight fit, using staking punch.
- 3) Positions minute hand over cannon pinion of minute wheel and secures fit, using staking punch.
- 4) Aligns hour hand with specified hour marking, and minute hand with numeral twelve.
- 5) Bends tips of hands with tweezers to conform to curvature of dial.
- 6) Presses second hand over fourth wheel arbor and secures fit.
- 7) Winds watch and observes movement of hands to determine specified clearance between hands, dial, and crystal.
- 8) Observes and handles minute parts, using loupe and tweezers.
Is being a "HANDS ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HANDS ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HANDS ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HANDS ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 4771