Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Attaches metal parts, such as webs and ferrules, to wooden tool and implement handles: Positions metal parts on handle, and drills holes for bolts or rivets, using portable power drill.
- 2) Inserts bolts or rivets in holes, and tightens or fastens them, using handtools or riveting press.
- 3) May stamp handles with name or size.
- 4) May pack handles for shipment.
- 5) May dip or spray handles to color or preserve them.
- 6) May be designated according to handle assembled as Saw-Handle Assembler; Shovel-Handle Assembler; Snath-Handle Assembler.
Is being a "HANDLE ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HANDLE ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HANDLE ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HANDLE ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 4766