Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Attaches hinged metal frames to leather or fabric handbags: Spreads grooves in frame, using automatic opening device or pliers.
- 2) Brushes cement into grooves.
- 3) Trims edges and corners of bag fabric, using scissors.
- 4) Clamps frame in frame-tightening device, and pushes edges and corners of bag into grooves with fingers and punch.
- 5) Depresses pedal of tightening device to pinch sides of grooves around edges and corners of bag fabric.
- 6) May record production.
- 7) May be designated according to type of handbag framed as Coin-Purse Framer; Pocketbook Framer; Purse Framer.
Is being a "HANDBAG FRAMER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HANDBAG FRAMER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HANDBAG FRAMER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HANDBAG FRAMER"
Job Number: 4762