Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs defects in silver hollowware, such as trays, creamers, teapots, and bowls, using hammers, dollies, and tracing punches: Examines article to determine nature of defect, such as dents, uneven bottom, scratches, or holes.
- 2) Places article on anvil or dolly and pounds out dents or bulges, selecting hammer with head corresponding in curvature with surface of article.
- 3) Straightens twisted articles by hand.
- 4) Forms concavity in bottom of article to improve its stability, using tracing punches and hammer.
- 5) Verifies levelness of bottom edges of article, using straightedge, or by rocking article back and forth on flat surface.
- 6) Peens edges of scratches or holes to repair defect, using peening hammer.
Is being a "HAMMERSMITH" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HAMMERSMITH" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HAMMERSMITH"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HAMMERSMITH"
Job Number: 4757