Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Locates vibrating point on clock and watch hairsprings and cuts hairspring at specified point to synchronize oscillation of movements, utilizing one or both of following methods: Fastens free end of spring of hairspring assembly in fixture of electronic vibrating device, and adjusts bed of device until it touches pivot of vertically oscillating balance wheel, as indicated on cathode-ray tube.
- 2) Observes second cathode-ray tube to determine excess length of spring as vertical swings are translated into corresponding horizontal oscillations.
- 3) Winds excess length of spring into holding fixture of device and readjusts bed until cathode-ray tube readings are within acceptable limits.
- 4) Starts shears to cut excess spring at specified distance from vibrating point for attachment to stud.
- 5) Inserts end of spring into holding tweezers of master balance wheel assembly, and adjusts tweezers until pivots and arms of test and master balances are aligned.
- 6) Releases lever that gives starting impulse to both balances simultaneously, and observes operation to determine if balances are synchronized.
- 7) Resets holding point of vibrator tweezers and repeats operation until balances are synchronized.
- 8) Cuts off spring at specified distance from vibrating point for attachment to stud, using cutting pliers.
Is being a "HAIRSPRING VIBRATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HAIRSPRING VIBRATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HAIRSPRING VIBRATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HAIRSPRING VIBRATOR"
Job Number: 4752