Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects and adjusts watch hairsprings after assembly to pillar plate for conformance to mechanical specifications, using loupe, holding device, and tweezers: Mounts assembly in holding device.
- 2) Examines outer coil to verify that coil is centered between regulator pins, and that positioning of overcoil is within acceptable limits, using loupe.
- 3) Pinches segment of coil to position and level coil, using tweezers.
- 4) Spins balance wheel to verify that all coils of spring are within same plane and concentric with collet when oscillating.
- 5) Adjusts coils to correct discrepancies, using tweezers.
Is being a "HAIRSPRING ADJUSTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HAIRSPRING ADJUSTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HAIRSPRING ADJUSTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HAIRSPRING ADJUSTER"
Job Number: 4747