Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Combs, sorts, and prepares human or synthetic hair for making wigs, switches, and hair pieces: Pulls loose strands of hair across teeth of stationary comb to remove tangles.
- 2) Separates hair strands according to length and ties them in groups.
- 3) Washes human hair with soap and water and dries it in oven.
- 4) Throws ends of hair against hackle and pulls hair through teeth to disentangle and straighten strands; places hair between cardboard sheets with ends protruding.
- 5) Removes hair roots by brushing ends with brush containing row of needles.
- 6) May mix various shades of hair to obtain routine blends.
Is being a "HAIR WORKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HAIR WORKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HAIR WORKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HAIR WORKER"
Job Number: 4743