Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Specializes in dressing hair according to latest style, period, or character portrayal, following instructions of patron, MAKE-UP ARTIST, or script: Questions patron or reads instructions of MAKE-UP ARTIST or script to determine hairdressing requirements.
- 2) Studies facial features of patron or performing artist and arranges, shapes, and trims hair to achieve desired effect, using fingers, combs, barber scissors, hair-waving solutions, hairpins, and other accessories.
- 3) Dyes, tints, bleaches, or curls or waves hair as required.
- 4) May create new style especially for patron.
- 5) May clean and style wigs.
- 6) May style hairpieces and be designated Hairpiece Stylist.
Is being a "HAIR STYLIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HAIR STYLIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HAIR STYLIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HAIR STYLIST"
Job Number: 4742