Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Bleaches, dyes, and blends human hair used in making hair pieces: Soaks hair in soap and water to remove foreign matter and separates hair into strands.
- 2) Mixes and blends ingredients to make bleaches and dyes according to formula.
- 3) Dips strands into bleaching and dyeing solutions to obtain desired color.
- 4) Hangs bleached and dyed strands on lines to air dry.
- 5) Arranges and combs strands to blend them to specified hue and grade.
- 6) May wash and soak hair in acid and soda solutions to thin hair and burn roots, preparatory to making theatrical hair pieces.
Is being a "HAIR PREPARER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HAIR PREPARER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HAIR PREPARER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HAIR PREPARER"
Job Number: 4741