Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls guns to expand or puff whole grain to produce breakfast cereal: Presses button to admit grain and water to electric- or gas-heated cylinder.
- 2) Clamps lid in place and starts cylinder rotating.
- 3) Turns valves and moves controls to regulate air pressure and temperature in cylinder to obtain product having puffed kernels of specified size, color, and uniformity.
- 4) Removes lid after specified time, causing grain to expand as it escapes from cylinder.
- 5) Examines and feels product to determine need for adjustments in process conditions.
Is being a "GUNNER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GUNNER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GUNNER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GUNNER"
Job Number: 4732