Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Receives and examines small arms and keeps records of arms returned by customers for repair: Receives, unpacks, and examines weapons for live ammunition or mutilated serial numbers.
- 2) Prepares repair order from customer's request and routes with gun to repair department or sends weapon to GUN EXAMINER and types work order based on report.
- 3) Verifies repairs made to gun and delivers with invoices to shipping department.
- 4) Files copies of invoices, cost estimates, and other correspondence concerning receipt, repair, and return of weapon to customer in order to keep record of transaction.
- 5) May keep inventory of spare parts.
Is being a "GUN-REPAIR CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GUN-REPAIR CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GUN-REPAIR CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GUN-REPAIR CLERK"
Job Number: 4734