Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Examines small arms returned by customers for repair to determine causes of malfunctioning: Reads correspondence to ascertain request or complaint.
- 2) Disassembles gun, using handtools.
- 3) Examines components, and measures dimensions and clearances, using gauges, to detect malfunction.
- 4) Test-fires guns to evaluate performance of loading, firing, ejection mechanisms, and accuracy of bore and sights.
- 5) Prepares list of parts and repair operations required to restore function of weapon.
- 6) Determines whether customer or company is responsible for malfunction and records information for subsequent billing.
- 7) May replace worn or broken parts and be designated Gun Examiner And Repairer.
Is being a "GUN EXAMINER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GUN EXAMINER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GUN EXAMINER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GUN EXAMINER"
Job Number: 4730