Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates one or more machines that roll chewing gum into sheets and score sheets to specified size: Turns handwheels to adjust rollers, knives, and scoring blades on machine to regulate thickness of sheet gum and depth of scoring, according to specifications, using ruler.
- 2) Starts scoring machine and flow of gum from mixer into hopper of machine.
- 3) Measures width, length, and thickness of scored sheets to ensure conformance to specifications, using ruler.
- 4) Examines sheets for scoring defects and completeness of sugar coating.
- 5) May give directions to other workers engaged in loading and unloading scoring machine and coating gum with sugar.
Is being a "GUM-SCORING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GUM-SCORING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GUM-SCORING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GUM-SCORING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 4729