Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Attaches line guides or applies decorative trim to fishing rods according to oral or written specifications: Obtains specified thread and guides and feeds thread through dispenser or places spool on thread holder.
- 2) Clamps rod in holding fixture or rotating device.
- 3) Depresses pedal to rotate rod or to rotate thread dispenser around rod, or turns rod manually.
- 4) Winds thread around rod in continuous wraps for specified distance, controlling wrap spacing by moving rod or thread as each wrap is completed.
- 5) Positions guide on rod, holds or tapes leg to secure guide, and continues wrapping until guide leg is wound to rod as specified.
- 6) Trims loose ends with razor or knife.
- 7) May apply cement to hold loose ends.
Is being a "GUIDE WINDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GUIDE WINDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GUIDE WINDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GUIDE WINDER"
Job Number: 4718