Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Drives motor vehicle to transport sightseers and lectures group concerning points of interest during sightseeing tour: Drives limousine or sightseeing bus, stopping vehicle at establishments or locations, such as art gallery, museum, battlefield, and cave, to permit group to be escorted through buildings by GUIDE, ESTABLISHMENT.
- 2) Describes points of interest along route of tour, using public address system or megaphone.
- 3) May collect fees or tickets, and plan refreshment and rest stops.
- 4) May escort group through establishment and describe points of interest.
- 5) May operate tram to transport patrons through amusement park and be designated Tram Operator.
Is being a "GUIDE, SIGHTSEEING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GUIDE, SIGHTSEEING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GUIDE, SIGHTSEEING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GUIDE, SIGHTSEEING"
Job Number: 4724