Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Escorts group of people through establishment, such as museum, aquarium, or public or historical building, or through historic or scenic outdoor site, such as battlefield, park, or cave, usually following specified route: Lectures concerning size, value, and history of establishment, points out features of interest, and gives other information peculiar to establishment.
- 2) Answers questions of group.
- 3) Assumes responsibility for safety of group.
- 4) May collect fees from members of group.
- 5) May solicit patronage.
- 6) May distribute brochures on establishment or historical site to visitors.
- 7) May be designated Airport Guide.
Is being a "GUIDE, ESTABLISHMENT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GUIDE, ESTABLISHMENT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GUIDE, ESTABLISHMENT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GUIDE, ESTABLISHMENT"
Job Number: 4721