"GUIDE, CHIEF AIRPORT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in conducting guided tours at airport: Arranges tours according to interests of groups, such as school children, foreign visitors, and civic or private organizations.
- 2) Schedules tours to avoid interruption of airport operations and minimize congestion.
- 3) Assigns workers to guide tours.
- 4) Provides information to workers about interests of specific groups.
- 5) Coaches workers on organization, history, and function of airport, and use of airport facilities.
- 6) Observes workers' dress and performance on guided tours to assure conformance to department standards.
- 7) Confers with public relations personnel to plan special event programs.
- 8) Prepares reports showing number of people taking tours, type of tours, and public reaction.
Is being a "GUIDE, CHIEF AIRPORT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GUIDE, CHIEF AIRPORT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GUIDE, CHIEF AIRPORT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GUIDE, CHIEF AIRPORT"
Job Number: 4720