Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Organizes and conducts mountain-climbing expeditions for adventurers or tourists: Arranges for camping and climbing equipment, transportation to site of ascent, and services of medical or other personnel as needed.
- 2) Selects ascent consistent with experience and endurance of members of climbing party.
- 3) Leads party to site of ascent and during climb.
- 4) Gives advice and instruction to climbing novices in accepted techniques and use of equipment.
- 5) May obtain permits to climb in restricted areas and verify quantity and quality of client-furnished equipment to ensure fulfillment of prerequisites prior to departure.
- 6) May give classroom instructions in mountaineering and wilderness survival.
Is being a "GUIDE, ALPINE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GUIDE, ALPINE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GUIDE, ALPINE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GUIDE, ALPINE"
Job Number: 4719