Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Guards street crossings during hours when children are going to or coming from school: Directs actions of children and traffic at street intersections to ensure safe crossing.
- 2) Records license numbers of vehicles disregarding traffic signals and reports infractions to police.
- 3) May escort children across street.
- 4) May place caution signs at designated points before going on duty and remove signs at end of shift.
- 5) May stop speeding vehicles and warn drivers.
Is being a "GUARD, SCHOOL-CROSSING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GUARD, SCHOOL-CROSSING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GUARD, SCHOOL-CROSSING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GUARD, SCHOOL-CROSSING"
Job Number: 4714