Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Guards aliens held by immigration service pending further investigation before being released or deported: Takes into custody and delivers aliens to designated jail, juvenile detention facility, hospital, court, claim's office, immigration facility, or other areas to transact business.
- 2) Escorts aliens departing or arriving by airplane, train, car, ship, or bus.
- 3) Prepares and maintains records relating to detention, release, transportation of alien, and completes application for travel documents.
- 4) May prepare related correspondence.
- 5) May be required to travel throughout nation and foreign countries.
Is being a "GUARD, IMMIGRATION" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GUARD, IMMIGRATION" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GUARD, IMMIGRATION"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GUARD, IMMIGRATION"
Job Number: 4713