Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that forces mortar into spaces between firebrick and steel shell of taconite ore furnace: Inspects furnace to detect discoloration spots which indicate flaws in firebrick inner wall of furnace.
- 2) Shovels grout into reservoir of machine.
- 3) Attaches airhose to compressed air system and grout hose to nipple on shell of furnace with wrench.
- 4) Starts machine and observes pressure gauge to determine when space is filled.
- 5) Caps nipple welded onto furnace shell, using wrench.
- 6) May mix mortar, using electrically driven paddle wheel.
- 7) May dismantle and clean grout machine and equipment, using wrenches, water, and airhoses.
Is being a "GROUT-MACHINE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GROUT-MACHINE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GROUT-MACHINE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GROUT-MACHINE TENDER"
Job Number: 4710