"GROUP LEADER, SEMICONDUCTOR TESTING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists SUPERVISOR, ELECTRONICS TESTING in coordinating and monitoring activities of workers engaged in testing electronic devices, such as integrated circuits, transistors, and diodes, on semiconductor wafers, utilizing knowledge of equipment, procedures, and test specifications: Answers questions from workers pertaining to test procedures and test equipment operation.
- 2) Monitors and expedites flow of materials through testing cycle.
- 3) Enters test program into test equipment, using computer terminal, and examines test equipment printout to verify test equipment is functioning according to company and manual specifications.
- 4) Notifies maintenance workers of test equipment malfunctions.
- 5) Operates or tends equipment to substitute for absentee workers.
- 6) Maintains production records.
- 7) Trains workers in equipment operation and test procedures.
Is being a "GROUP LEADER, SEMICONDUCTOR TESTING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GROUP LEADER, SEMICONDUCTOR TESTING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GROUP LEADER, SEMICONDUCTOR TESTING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GROUP LEADER, SEMICONDUCTOR TESTING"
Job Number: 4708