"GROUP LEADER, SEMICONDUCTOR PROCESSING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists SUPERVISOR, ELECTRONICS PROCESSING in coordinating and monitoring activities of workers engaged in fabricating electronic devices, such as integrated circuits, transistors, and diodes, on semiconductor wafers, utilizing knowledge of semiconductor processing equipment and processing procedures: Receives and answers questions from workers pertaining to production processes or equipment operation.
- 2) Monitors and expedites flow of materials within production area.
- 3) Notifies maintenance workers of equipment malfunctions.
- 4) Tends or operates machines or equipment on production line to substitute for absentee workers.
- 5) Maintains product workflow records.
- 6) Trains workers in equipment operation and in processing and safety procedures.
- 7) May inspect processed wafers, using microscope, to detect processing defects.
Is being a "GROUP LEADER, SEMICONDUCTOR PROCESSING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GROUP LEADER, SEMICONDUCTOR PROCESSING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GROUP LEADER, SEMICONDUCTOR PROCESSING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GROUP LEADER, SEMICONDUCTOR PROCESSING"
Job Number: 4707