"GROUP LEADER, PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD ASSEMBLY"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists SUPERVISOR, PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD ASSEMBLY , in coordinating activities of workers engaged in assembling printed circuit boards, applying knowledge of PCB assembly techniques, specifications, and production scheduling: Confers with SUPERVISOR, PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD ASSEMBLY, and reviews production schedules, specifications, and priorities to plan department work assignments.
- 2) Requisitions, obtains, and distributes supplies and materials, such as PCB's, electronic components and parts, solder and flux, antistatic bags and wristbands, and schematic drawings and work orders.
- 3) Assigns duties to assembly workers and oversees department activities.
- 4) Revises work assignments to meet production schedules and contract priorities.
- 5) Explains and demonstrates PCB assembly line procedures and techniques to workers.
- 6) Interprets schematic drawings, specifications, and work orders for workers.
- 7) Assists workers in resolving technical problems and advises SUPERVISOR, PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD ASSEMBLY of complex production problems.
- 8) Reads, prepares, collects, and maintains reports, such as individual and department production reports, employee time and attendance records, and component waste reports.
- 9) Substitutes for absent workers or assists workers to alleviate work overload situations.
- 10) May assemble sample PCB's, using schematic drawings, handtools, and soldering equipment, to use as work aids.
- 11) May preform lead wires for electronic components, using forming machines or handtools, and supply preformed parts to assemblers.
Is being a "GROUP LEADER, PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD ASSEMBLY" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GROUP LEADER, PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD ASSEMBLY" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GROUP LEADER, PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD ASSEMBLY"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GROUP LEADER, PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD ASSEMBLY"
Job Number: 4705