Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends agitator and auxiliary equipment to mix pigments according to specifications for use in ground coating and coloring on wallpaper: Measures and mixes ingredients in electric agitator to make sizing compounds.
- 2) Dumps bags of powdered clay into mixing vat, and turns valves to add water.
- 3) Starts pump to transport specified quantity of sizing compound from drum into mixing vat, and starts agitator.
- 4) Loosens lumps of clay from sides of vat during mixing process, using paddle.
- 5) Moves drums of base solution about work area, using handtruck.
Is being a "GROUND MIXER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GROUND MIXER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GROUND MIXER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GROUND MIXER"
Job Number: 4703