Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Erects sets and moves scenery on stage for theatrical productions on stage and television studio, using handtools and power tools and equipment: Ties sets upright with lash lines.
- 2) Hooks stage brace onto set and adjusts brace to straighten and support set.
- 3) Connects lines to overhead steel work to support hanging units, using handtools and power tools.
- 4) Fits and hangs painted backdrops and curtains.
- 5) Inserts weights as specified to counterbalance hanging units.
- 6) Changes scenery between acts or scenes according to script.
Is being a "GRIP" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GRIP" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GRIP"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GRIP"
Job Number: 4691