Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles gripping units that hold bobbins in wooden shuttles and inserts assembled units in shuttles: Removes burrs from edges of slots inside shuttles, using small knife.
- 2) Fastens T-shaped shim to bobbin holder with leather straps and fits grip assembly into slots in shuttle chamber.
- 3) Inserts tapered rod through length of shuttle and grip assembly to align parts, and screws assembled unit to shuttle.
- 4) Measures position of unit in shuttle, using gauges, and adjusts unit to specified position, using handtools.
- 5) Inserts specified bobbin in grip assembly and makes adjustments to obtain specified position and tension of bobbin.
- 6) Repairs damaged grip units by tapping bent parts with hammer.
Is being a "GRIP ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GRIP ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GRIP ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GRIP ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 4692