Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends mill and separating equipment that grinds scrap or devulcanized rubber to reclaim and reprocess rubber: Turns handwheel to adjust clearance between corrugated rollers of machine to accommodate stock.
- 2) Loads rubber into machine hopper.
- 3) Starts machine and observes stock to ensure passage through rollers.
- 4) May use magnetic device to remove metal particles from ground scrap rubber.
- 5) Moves handtrucks, containing rubber stock, into position for loading.
- 6) May clean or replace clogged shaker screen that sifts out oversize pieces.
- 7) May pick bead wires from ground rubber tire scrap.
- 8) May be designated according to type of grinding as Fine Grinder.
Is being a "GRINDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GRINDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GRINDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GRINDER"
Job Number: 4657