Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that pulverizes solid or semisolid materials used in manufacturing chemicals and related products: Installs screens of specified type and mesh in machine, using handtools, or starts auxiliary shakers that size ground particles.
- 2) Starts feed conveyors, or shovels or dumps materials into machine hopper.
- 3) Starts grinder and observes ground product discharged onto conveyors or into containers for impurities, lumps, or improperly sized particles.
- 4) Cleans machine and conveyors, using airhose, scrapers, and brushes, to prepare equipment for grinding subsequent batches.
- 5) May shovel ground product into containers for storage, shipment, or further processing.
- 6) May tend machines that fill bags or drums with product.
- 7) May weigh containers of materials, record weight, and enter number of containers filled on inventory records.
- 8) May be designated according to material or product ground as Filtrose Crusher; Paradichlorobenzene-Machine Operator.
Is being a "GRINDER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GRINDER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GRINDER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GRINDER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 1685