Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends ball mill that grinds ore and classifier that separates coarse from fine particles: Turns pump valves and moves conveyor-control levers to feed soda ash, starch, lime, water, ore, and other materials into ball mill to make slurry.
- 2) Adds chemical reagent to slurry that causes fine particles to float and enables classifier to separate fine from coarse particles and to return coarse ones to mill for regrinding.
- 3) Obtains sample of slurry in bucket from mill and classifier.
- 4) Weighs sample and calculates density of mixture or titrates sample to measure alkalinity.
- 5) May examine ore tactually or observe its color to ascertain size of particles.
- 6) May set automatic device to regulate amount of ore passing on conveyor belt to ball mill.
Is being a "GRINDER-MILL OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GRINDER-MILL OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GRINDER-MILL OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GRINDER-MILL OPERATOR"
Job Number: 4684