Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends lapping machine that grinds flat watch parts to specified thickness: Secures parts, shellacked onto surface of metal blocks, to holding fixture that rotates blocks on surface of revolving wheel.
- 2) Spreads oil and abrasive powder over wheel, and adjusts automatic timer to permit grinding for specified period.
- 3) Tests thickness of parts with micrometer.
- 4) Removes parts from block, using brush and cleaning solution, and cleans parts by dipping them into series of cleaning solutions.
- 5) Resurfaces lapping wheel, using automatic turning machine.
Is being a "GRINDER, LAP" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GRINDER, LAP" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GRINDER, LAP"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GRINDER, LAP"
Job Number: 4681