"GRINDER, CARBON PLANT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that grinds and blends coke according to specifications: Sets mill gauge to specified fineness of grind.
- 2) Starts conveyors and screening and grinding equipment.
- 3) Moves gate levers to regulate flow of raw coke into machine, and processed coke to mixer or packing-material hopper.
- 4) Turns valve to regulate moisture content of material.
- 5) Opens gauge valves to fill buckets under hopper spouts, attaches crane cable to buckets, and signals RIGGER to remove them.
- 6) Weighs materials at specified intervals, using platform scales, and records data.
- 7) Observes operation to ensure continuity of flow and to detect malfunctioning.
- 8) May tend machine that mixes materials for electrodes.
Is being a "GRINDER, CARBON PLANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GRINDER, CARBON PLANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GRINDER, CARBON PLANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GRINDER, CARBON PLANT"
Job Number: 4676