Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in preserving grounds and turf of golf course in playing condition: Confers with SUPERINTENDENT, GREENS to plan and review work projects.
- 2) Determines work priority and assigns workers to specific tasks, such as fertilizing, irrigating, seeding, mowing, raking, and spraying.
- 3) Mixes and prepares recommended spray and dust solutions.
- 4) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 5) May direct and assist workers engaged in maintenance and repair of mechanical equipment.
- 6) May assist workers to perform more critical duties.
Is being a "GREENSKEEPER I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GREENSKEEPER I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GREENSKEEPER I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GREENSKEEPER I"
Job Number: 4652