Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects newly extruded carbon electrodes to detect defects, such as cracks and blisters, and to determine disposition of electrodes: Notifies other personnel to investigate cause of defective electrodes.
- 2) Weighs and measures dimensions of electrodes to determine if specifications are met, using scale, calipers, and straightedge.
- 3) Marks disposition of electrodes on parts, using chalk, and records findings and disposition of electrodes.
- 4) May compute density of electrodes, according to plant formula, using slide rule.
- 5) May inspect samples of graphitized electrodes or green carbon stock impregnated with pitch or linseed oil and be designated Impregnation Inspector.
Is being a "GREEN INSPECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GREEN INSPECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GREEN INSPECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GREEN INSPECTOR"
Job Number: 4648