"GRAY-CLOTH TENDER, PRINTING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Feeds back gray cloth into cloth printing machine, and removes printed cloth from delivery end of machine: Trucks rolls of back gray cloth to printing machine, removes burlap wrapping, and sews end of cloth to preceding roll, using sewing machine.
- 2) Starts feeding rollers that unwind back gray cloth into scray.
- 3) Positions handtruck beneath swing-folding attachment and scans cloth for printing flaws as cloth is folded into truck.
- 4) Notifies CLOTH PRINTER as flaws occur.
- 5) Marks lot number on end of each truck of cloth, ravels connecting seam, and replaces full truck with empty truck.
- 6) Tears sample from each lot of cloth.
- 7) Assists PRINTING-ROLLER HANDLER or BACK TENDER, CLOTH PRINTING in removing and replacing color boxes, doctors, printing rollers, and gears when changing pattern, and in mounting feedrolls of cloth on printing machine.
- 8) May truck soiled cloth to BACK-GRAY-CLOTH WASHER.
Is being a "GRAY-CLOTH TENDER, PRINTING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GRAY-CLOTH TENDER, PRINTING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GRAY-CLOTH TENDER, PRINTING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GRAY-CLOTH TENDER, PRINTING"
Job Number: 4639