"GRAVES REGISTRATION SPECIALIST"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Collects and identifies remains of deceased military personnel, both buried and unburied, and evacuates bodies to rear area for burial activities: Searches battlefields and other areas for unburied dead and for isolated and unmarked graves.
- 2) Exhumes bodies of buried dead.
- 3) Examines immediate area for identification items, such as dog tags, watches, and similar personal effects, and transports remains and personal effects to rear area.
- 4) Takes fingerprints, skeletal x rays, and prepares teeth chart to aid in identifying remains.
- 5) Examines remains, removes personal effects, and records property inventory on designated forms.
- 6) Records identity of remains including name, military unit, location, and cause and date of death.
- 7) Indicates location of temporary graves on map, sketch, or overlay for purposes of future recovery.
Is being a "GRAVES REGISTRATION SPECIALIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GRAVES REGISTRATION SPECIALIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GRAVES REGISTRATION SPECIALIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GRAVES REGISTRATION SPECIALIST"
Job Number: 4638