"GRAPHITE PAN-DRIER TENDER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends vacuum-filter dewaterer and gas-fired pan-drier to prepare flake graphite from mill slurry: Starts pumps, filter, and drag mechanism on pan-drier.
- 2) Lights gas burners on drier with torch and turns valves to regulate temperature as judged by color of flame.
- 3) Turns valves to admit graphite slurry into dewaterer which extracts water and discharges damp graphite onto pan of drier.
- 4) Judges degree of dryness of graphite as drag mechanism moves it along length of drier pan.
- 5) Adjusts drying rate by regulating input rate of graphite slurry into dewaterer.
- 6) Removes filter paddles and replaces filter cloths, using mechanic's handtools.
Is being a "GRAPHITE PAN-DRIER TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GRAPHITE PAN-DRIER TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GRAPHITE PAN-DRIER TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GRAPHITE PAN-DRIER TENDER"
Job Number: 4635