Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends granulator machine that expands blast-furnace slag for use as building or insulating material: Signals OVERHEAD CRANE OPERATOR to position iron runners that carry slag from furnace to granulator machine.
- 2) Opens gate of furnace to allow slag from furnace to flow onto runners, and turns water, air, and steam valves to spray slag in granulator.
- 3) Positions container under discharge chute of granulator to receive expanded slag, using car puller.
- 4) Starts conveyor that carries expanded slag from granulator to discharge chute.
- 5) Stops equipment and clears slag from runners, granulator, and conveyor, using iron bar.
- 6) Lubricates equipment, using grease gun and oilcan.
Is being a "GRANULATOR TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GRANULATOR TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GRANULATOR TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GRANULATOR TENDER"
Job Number: 4632