Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends rotary-type kiln that dries sugar to specified moisture content: Starts equipment, such as scrolls, and conveyors.
- 2) Turns valve to admit steam into heating coils, and starts fan that blows air around steam coils in drum.
- 3) Opens gate on feed scroll to admit sugar to drum.
- 4) Observes instruments to ascertain that temperatures and humidity in drums are within specified limits.
- 5) Adjusts gate or speed of feed scroll and amount of steam pressure in coils to control temperature, luster, and grist of sugar.
- 6) Keeps records of station operations.
- 7) Takes samples of sugar for laboratory analysis.
- 8) Clears blockages in scrolls and magnetic screens, using mallet or brush.
Is being a "GRANULATOR OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GRANULATOR OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GRANULATOR OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GRANULATOR OPERATOR"
Job Number: 4631