Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Develops and coordinates grant-funded programs for agencies, institutions, local government, or units of local government, such as school systems or metropolitan police departments: Reviews literature dealing with funds available through grants from governmental agencies and private foundations to determine feasibility of developing programs to supplement local annual budget allocations.
- 2) Discusses program requirements and sources of funds available with administrative personnel.
- 3) Confers with personnel affected by proposed program to develop program goals and objectives, outline how funds are to be used, and explain procedures necessary to obtain funding.
- 4) Works with fiscal officer in preparing narrative justification for purchase of new equipment and other budgetary expenditures.
- 5) Submits proposal to officials for approval.
- 6) Writes grant application, according to format required, and submits application to funding agency or foundation.
- 7) Meets with representatives of funding sources to work out final details of proposal.
- 8) Directs and coordinates evaluation and monitoring of grant-funded programs, or writes specifications for evaluation or monitoring of program by outside agency.
- 9) Assists department personnel in writing periodic reports to comply with grant requirements.
- 10) Maintains master files on grants.
- 11) Monitors paperwork connected with grant-funded programs.
Is being a "GRANT COORDINATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GRANT COORDINATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GRANT COORDINATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GRANT COORDINATOR"
Job Number: 4629