Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates hydraulic press to extrude blocks of smokeless powder into strands preparatory to cutting, drying, and bagging: Attaches specified dies to compression cylinder of press with thumbscrews or clamps.
- 2) Inserts block in compression cylinder and locks cover in place with thumbscrews.
- 3) Turns ram control valve to extrude powder slowly to avoid explosion.
- 4) Examines extruded lengths for dirt streaks and malformations.
- 5) Positions fiber containers under discharge chute of each die hole, and replaces containers as they are filled.
Is being a "GRAINING-PRESS OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GRAINING-PRESS OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GRAINING-PRESS OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GRAINING-PRESS OPERATOR"
Job Number: 4627