Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machines that soak, form, and bake whole grains of wheat or rice into wafers: Dumps sacks of grain into soaking tank.
- 2) Turns valve to regulate flow of water into tank, and starts tank revolving.
- 3) Turns off water after specified soaking period and starts air blower to dry grain.
- 4) Pushes lever to empty tank, and starts screw conveyor that moves grain into feed hopper of baking machine.
- 5) Lights gas burners to heat crushing and baking rollers.
- 6) Starts machine that flattens and bakes grains into solid sheets.
- 7) Turns valve to adjust temperature of rollers depending on color and texture of extruded sheet of wafers.
- 8) Fills salting hopper, using hand scoop.
Is being a "GRAIN-WAFER-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GRAIN-WAFER-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GRAIN-WAFER-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GRAIN-WAFER-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 4628