Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends conveyors and weighs carload shipments of grain, such as corn or milo, and routes grain to steep tanks: Weighs car spotted on scales to record and verify weight against consignment sheet.
- 2) Notifies MATERIAL HANDLER that car is ready for unloading.
- 4) Starts conveyor to move grain from unloading pit to elevator.
- 5) Sets batching scale at specified weight and starts conveyor that transfers grain to scale bin until balance is achieved.
- 6) When notified, pulls lever to empty bin and starts conveyor to transfer grain to steep tanks.
- 7) Maintains batch records.
Is being a "GRAIN RECEIVER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GRAIN RECEIVER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GRAIN RECEIVER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GRAIN RECEIVER"
Job Number: 4624