Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends grain-drying machines that reduce moisture content of grain: Reviews data concerning moisture content of grain to be dried.
- 2) Moves levers to regulate gate on feed hopper and flow of grain through drier.
- 3) Observes temperature recorders and turns valves to regulate flow of steam pressure or gas to heat driers to specified temperature.
- 4) May observe conveyors transferring grain from storage bin and control flow of grain into feed hopper.
- 5) May test grain to ensure moisture content standards are being met, using moisture meter or standard oil-distillation test.
- 6) May be designated according to grain dried as Rice-Drier Operator.
Is being a "GRAIN-DRIER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GRAIN-DRIER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GRAIN-DRIER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GRAIN-DRIER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 4625